- BS in Electrical or Computer networking with 12+ years of experience
- Or MS in Electrical /Computer networking with 10+ years of experience.
- Certifications on Networking such as CWNA, CCIE, JNCIE – Highly desirable
The Basic Job Requirements
- Strong competence in Layer2, Layer3 networking protocols such as Bridging, VLAN, NAT, DHCP, Routing
- Expert in Security protocols such as 802.1x, 802.11i, AAA, TACACS, IPSEC, Firewalls
- Substantial Solution or System level test experience
- Demonstrated understanding of industry standard testing and troubleshooting tools including IxChariot, iperf, Veriwave, Omnipeek, AirMagnet, Spectrum analysis
- Solid understanding of Wi-Fi system level test and characterization.
- Indepth knowledge and experience with 802.11 standards and protocols.
- Hands of experience on with Test automation development using Python/Tcl